Thursday, January 31, 2013

bare minerals ready eyeshadow 8.0 in the star treatment.

   Bare Minerals has long been a brand that flew under my radar...well ok that's not correct. I actually ignored it with prejudice. Years ago I fell for the powder foundation infomercial and ran out to buy the products..hoping these natural little miracles would not only conceal my horrid teenage skin but heal it as well. Oh and when they said I could sleep in it..SOLD! I'm uber lazy.
   Yeah well my dreams were dashed when my lack of application prowess turned my skin into 18 going on 80. It was awful and I returned the products the next day. Needless to say I have had zero interest in mineral products since then but what can I say? Unfair? Yeah probably but I'm trying to branch out...In comes Bare Minerals pressed eyeshadow. Yeah yeah it's pressed and doesn't count but it's a start right? And goodness are these little gems are pretty...
Wow. So, so pretty. Buttery, smooth, pigmented...long lasting. I could keep going but long story short you really need to check these pressed palettes out. I bought The Star Treatment for the shade Bragging Rights and I adore it however, shockingly, Kudos turned out to be my fave. It a pretty taupe with a green shift...love it!


The palette is very warm and just gorgeous..the shades, I feel, all perform on the same level and there isn't a one in the bunch I can't wear. That for me equals value because I hate buying palettes and not using some shades. I got this at Sephora on sale so hopefully it isn't being discontinued. I'd say rush off and find it or check out their other shadow palettes..I honestly don't think they should be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment