Thursday, January 31, 2013

wet and wild fergie collection to reflect shimmer palette review.

How excited was I to see Wet&Wild come out with this collection? And oooh there are giant highlighter palettes that look a little like MAC MSF powders! Could this be a cheaper dupe?!
   No. Sadly these were so much prettier to look at than swatch or use. Needless to say I'm disappointed. Wet&Wild has seriously wowed me with their Color Icon shadows...I thought they could do little to no wrong. I've actually HIT PAN on the Comfort Zone and Walking On Eggshells palettes. To fellow product hoarders you know what a feat that is with eye shadows. I was so dejected when this new collection failed to deliver.

    Well..isn't that a pretty pan of highlighter? Sadly it doesn't deliver in the least for me. This powder is Sahara dry. Trying to swatch it was like pulling teeth and when applying as a traditional highlighter it just failed utterly. It's a golden, pinkish frost with little to no pigment.




    I've tried using it as an eyeshadow, blush and highlighter but the best I can do is use it to blend my blush with my regular highlighter since it's so pink and frosty. Darn it...at this rate I'll finish it at 50 or so. Goodness not worth it...WTF W&W you were doing so well!! Seriously don't waste your money on this...no matter how tempted. Get the Color Icon palettes instead..you'll thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment