Thursday, January 31, 2013

maybelline color sensational vivid lipstick swatches and review.

These. are. gorgeous. I remember growing up the best you could get, makeup wise, from a drugstore was muted lip colors, hideous chalky eyeshadow and foundation that looked like Benadryl. Of course things have come a long way but these lipstick shades have me beyond impressed. The vibrancy, brightness..the bold, hard to wear colors. WTF Maybelline...why have you been holding out??

Wow I just realized Vibrant Mandarin is upside down..Sorry!!


Ok so the formula could be better but for being insanely pigmented, neon and vibrant colors that cost about 6 bucks..I can deal. Swipe on a lip balm and enjoy for goodness sake! The wear time for me was about 3 hours but I chew on my lips so YMMV right? I wouldn't call these super moisturizing by a long shot but they are beautiful and for the price I'm willing to forgive minor formula issues...I'd say stock up and rest assured you will look smoking hot next to the pool come summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment