Tuesday, February 19, 2013

l'oreal colour riche caresse wet shine stain in endless red.




    L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain in Endless Red (190)..quite the mouthful no? This is marketed as a moisturizing, long-lasting stain gloss. Cool idea and cool product but I wouldn't call this a gloss. It is shiny upon application but that wears of quickly leaving a sheer to medium coverage stain behind. The good news? I did find it moisturizing and that is rare with stains. I loved this color and I do want to try others from the line and see how they stack up pigment wise. 
   Ok onto swatches...
Love this type of applicator
Don't be fooled..that finish doesn't last long
What was left after rubbing everything off

    I've heard these are similar to the YSL Glossy Stains and they do appear so however I can't compare the two. What did I think of this product overall? Honestly I loved it. It's a cool idea and being at a drugstore price.
    I would recommend grabbing one to play around with...especially with summer coming. Who doesn't want a pretty, moisturizing stain while lounging around a pool right?

No comments:

Post a Comment