Tuesday, February 19, 2013

mac stereo rose msf vs. milani rose d' oro.



    So when I orignally posted about Milani's baked blush in Rose d' Oro I had mentioned it may be a dupe for the infamous MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Stereo Rose. At the time I didn't have the latter but when it was re-released in the Apres Chic collection, naturally, I pounced on it. So are they dupes?
    Not exactly. The good news is on the skin, mine anyway(NW 20/25), they are so close that you needn't be sad if you missed out on Stereo Rose.

    Stereo is for sure a bit lighter and frostier than Rose d' Oro and has less gold veining but I feel like the colors are so similar on the skin that you don't need both.


Stereo Rose on right and Rose d' Oro on left.
What do you think? Anyone else have both?

No comments:

Post a Comment